like many of you, i am a victim of procrastination. procrastination has done horrible things to me. it has robbed me of many hours of sleep. it has made me feel less than, a loser. at the hands of procrastination, i have experienced embarrassment and hopelessness.
that’s a true story.
why not make procrastination work for all the space it occupies in my head? crack the whip here a bit, stop being a victim? i think i’m going to start procrastinating on
- playing lexulous
- eating those extra bites of cheese-drenched spaghetti
- checking my email for the 10th time
- interrupting people while they speak
- taking out twice as many books from the library as i can possibly read
- strewing my clothes all over the bedroom
what do you think? anything you’d like to procrastinate?