i have been asked to distribute this. please fill it out if applicable!
The Community Support and Research Unit (CSRU) of the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health and the Canadian Council on Social Development (CCSD) have partnered to support the Mental Health Commission of Canada (MHCC) on a nationwide research project on housing and support needs of persons with mental health problems/illnesses and/or addictions. The attached questionnaires were developed in association with the MHCC and the BC reference group.
|PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
This 16-month project will inform the MHCC on the current housing and community support needs (such as intensive case management, assertive community treatment teams, and crisis services) for people living with mental health illness/problems and/or addictions in Canada. It will also make recommendations to the MHCC to assist them in developing a National Housing Strategy. Questionnaires for persons living with mental health problems/illness and/or addictions and their families will provide valuable input on housing and related supports and help inform the project
Below please find the links to all questionnaires.
Participants will have the option to complete the questionnaires in either English or French once the links are accessed. Your time and assistance is greatly appreciated, and important to the success of the data collection phase for this project.
1) Families Questionnaire: http://survey.nnmh.ca/surveylogin.asp?k=127195705437
2) Questionnaire for People Living with Mental Health Problems or Mental Illness: http://survey.nnmh.ca/surveylogin.asp?k=127195707190
3) Community-based Mental Health Service Providers Questionnaire (to be completed by persons who provide services/supports for people with mental health problems/illness and/or addictions): http://survey.nnmh.ca/surveylogin.asp?k=127195701707
** If you provide both mental health services and housing units, please also complete the Housing Providers Questionnaire
4) Housing Providers Questionnaire (to be completed by organizations that provide either generic housing and/or housing/supports dedicated for people with mental health problems/illness and/or addictions): http://survey.nnmh.ca/surveylogin.asp?k=127195702770
**If you are a housing provider that also provides mental health services, please also complete the Community-based Mental Health Service Providers Questionnaire
5) Hospitals Questionnaire (to be completed by hospital administrators and/or clinical leads): http://survey.nnmh.ca/surveylogin.asp?k=127195704387
If you have any questions or concerns about the research project and/or your participation, please do not hesitate to contact Emily VonderPorten by phone at 416-535-8501 ext. 2964 or by email at Emily_VonderPorten@camh.net