in talking about how we interact with one another, on and offline, she said something that left a lasting impression on me:
what does that mean?
let’s start with a few ideas …
- everyone designs their own life
- every participant in a conversation co-designs the conversation
- everyone is innately creative
- we constantly create our reality
- there is not one person who can/should be exluded from the design process
- the word design has a bit of a connotation of beauty/esthetics; therefore, everyone can bring beauty into their lives and into the lives of others
- we all have the chance and responsibility to participate in creating a better world
- the world is a product of everyone’s creation; everyone, that means you, and me, and the dog next door, and vladimir putin – everyone
- we are all web designers – we all design the web that connects us
ok. i’m gonna go for a walk now. participate in the design of my health and well-being.