i have an amazing talent for missing national eating disorders week in canada, which was february 1-7. and i was even reminded by a number of people! fortunately, clinically clueless, who has been posting about national eating disorders week in the US, has also sent me a reminder – so i’m getting in here under the wire. phew!
here’s my idea:
i’d like to do some email (or perhaps chat/phone) interviews with people who have experience with eating disorders and issues around body image.
- do you have anorexia?
- have you overcome bulimia?
- are you a yoyo dieter?
- have you gone through periods in your life when you loathed your body?
- have you ever had a strange relationship with food?
- are you recovering from exercise anorexia?
- do you have a relative who is struggling, or has struggled, with an eating disorder?
- are you a professional who helps people with eating disorders?
if you’d like to be interviewed, please let me know. you can leave a message here, use my contact form, or email me at moritherapy (at) shaw [dot] ca. the interview will be treated as anonymously as you would like.